2011-12-07 Site Visit for 2012 APAP concert:
* 123 inches: from back wall to lip of top step.
* 178.5 inches from right of the stairwell bannister to the end of the top step on far left (about 3 inches less to the right-most edge of the Christmas tree).
* 5 inches: height of each step
* 15 inches: depth of first step up from ground level
* 15.25 inches: depth of second step up
* 90 inches: depth of ground level space from first step to low partition that is in front of the first pew.
* 140 inches: usable width of the ground level floor centered from left to right (ending at the level of the circular stair's bannister)
The vestibule of the Chapel seen from the main lobby off 7 W. 55th Street. To the right is the elevator bank; to the left are small restrooms for men and women. Behind the photographer is the receptionist's cubicle.